How do I skip forward or backwards on my Humax device?
If you're eager to get to a certain part of a movie or TV show, or want to go back and watch another part again, ensure your remote control is directed at your device receiver and press to skip forward and to skip backward.
My remote control is not responding..
If your Humax remote control doesn't seem to respond when pressing the buttons please try the following:
- Make sure the top end of the remote control is pointing directly towards the receiver on your Humax device.
- Remove and reinsert the batteries in the remote control.
- Replace the batteries in the remote control for a new set.
No video on my Humax device
If you are experiencing issues playing movies and TV shows on your Humax device, please check the following:
- Make sure that the product is powered on and in operation mode. (Press the STANDBY button and make sure that the ring in the front panel is blue.)
- Make sure that the AV,HDMI or Component cable is firmly connected to the TV.
- Check the brightness level of the TV.
- Press the SOURCE button and select AV or HDMI or Component mode if the product is in external input mode.
If you are still needing some help, we suggest you check out the Humax Support page by clicking here.