Download Silverlight here
Your download manager will open and the file will start to download. This may take a few minutes.
- A dialog box will appear informing you that this package will run a program that determines if the software can be installed. Click "Continue".
- Read the Software License Agreement and click "Continue".
- You can select the disk where Silverlight is to be installed. If you're unsure, just click "Continue".
- Click "Install" to continue. You may be asked to enter the username and password for your Mac to install Silverlight. Enter your details and click "OK".
- Silverlight will now install, it may take a few minutes.
- You have now installed Silverlight.
If Silverlight is not automatically enabled;
- Open Safari
- Click on "Safari" in the menu bar and go to "Preferences".
- Click on the "Security" tab.
- Locate Internet Plug-ins and click on the "Manage Website Settings" button to the right
- Click on the Silverlight Plug-in on the left
- Locate https://streaming.quickflix.com.au in the list of websites.
- Set to "Allow Always".
Silverlight issues on MAC OS X Mavericks in Safari Browser
Click here for a guide on how to resolve streaming issues with MAC OS X Mavericks in the Safari Browser.