The misalignment is 'tearing' and the black lines are 'flickering'. Both are common problems across streaming services. They occur when your computer can’t handle streaming to a high resolution screen.
If you're experiencing tearing or flickering, try watching on a lower resolution screen or with an improved processor.
These are your best bets for tear-free, flicker-free streaming:
- Change the output resolution of your screen in your device settings on your computer
- ‘Window’/‘Restore down’ your screen to make it smaller
- Connect to a screen that has a lower maximum resolution
- Ensure no other processes are ‘eating up’ your CPU resource
- Use a different computer with a faster processor