Head to www.microsoft.com/getsilverlight and save Silverlight.exe to your hard disk. Once the download is finished, click Open. The installation will start.
If you are running the Windows Vista operating system, you will be prompted for security permissions. To continue, you need to approve.
- Click "Install now" after reviewing the license agreement and privacy statement.
- Once installed you will need to restart your browser.
- Click the Tools drop down menu and select Add-ons. This will open the Mozilla Firefox Add-ons Manager
- Select Add-ons
- Choose Plugins
- Locate the Silverlight plugin
- If it’s disabled, click Always Activate