Connecting to Wi-Fi allows you to take your device anywhere in the home and watch movies and TV shows on Quickflix.
Below is a step-by-step guide on connecting to your Wi-Fi network with your Android device.
- Open the Settings menu. This is usually done by sliding your finger down from the top of the screen and tapping the cog icon.
- Tap Wi-Fi.
- Select the name (SSID) of your Wi-Fi network from the list of available connections.
- Enter your Wi-Fi password and then tap Connect to finish. Your Android device should remember your password for you from now on.
Download & Installation
To download the Quickflix application on a Google Android device.
- Open the Google Play Store app.
- Search for Quickflix in the search bar.
- Once you have located the Quickflix app, tap Install.
- Tap Accept after reviewing the app's permissions.
Updating my Quickflix application
To update your application, follow the below steps:
- Click on Google Play Store from the application menu.
- In the menu, click on My App.
- Click on Quickflix from the list of applications and tap on Update.
For further support we suggest you check out Android help by clicking here.