Low audio on your Samsung device is usually caused by a setting that needs to be adjusted. Alternately, the device may need a firmware update to output audio correctly.
Adjust speaker settings on your device
- Press Menu on your Samsung remote
- Select Sound
- Select Speaker Settings
- Set Auto Volume to Normal
- Try streaming again
- Bypass any receivers or stereo equipment by connecting directly into the Samsung device.
- If you're using an HDMI cable, try reversing the ends or try a new HDMI cable.
- If you're connecting via an HDMI cable, try another HDMI port on your Samsung device.
Please search Samsung's support website for instructions to update the firmware for your Samsung device.