Below are a few issues you could potentially experience on your PS3.
- No audio
- Sound that fades in and out
- Volume increase and decrease
- Audio out of sync
- No Video
- Distorted Video
- Video that fades in and out
- Video out of sync
First, attempt to stream another movie or TV show on the Quickflix service as this may rule out the movie or TV show being the problem.
If you have frequent audio or video issues for all the movies or TV shows you're streaming from Quickflix through your PS3, try the troubleshooting steps below.
- Audio issues can often be corrected by changing audio tracks on your TV, or by adjusting audio settings.
- If the picture is stretched or cut off, changing the screen resolution on the TV may resolve the issue.
- If your TV has a zoom in and out function, try using this function just in case.
- If you have any other receivers or stereo equipment plugged in to a device separate to your TV, try bypassing them and connecting your device directly to your TV. You can do this by tracing the HDMI cable from the streaming device to where it's plugged in. Unplug the HDMI cable from any receiver/stereo equipment it may be plugged into and plug it directly into the TV.
- If you're using a laptop or tablet, try unplugging any external headphones or speakers to see if you get better sound through the built in speakers.
- If you are using an HDMI cable, try reversing the ends or try a new HDMI cable.