Connecting your Chromecast device is simple and easy!
How do I do it?
- Plug your Chromecast into an HDMI port of your TV.
- Turn on the Wi-Fi of your Android smartphone, Android tablet, iPhone or iPad.
- Set your TV to the same Wi-Fi network as your device.
- Download the latest Chromecast App on your device.
- Follow the Chromecast prompts that will appear on your TV.
- Download the latest version of the Quickflix App from your device's app store.
- When you are within range of your Chromecast, the Cast icon (a little square on the right hand top corner) will show on your device. Simply select the movie/TV show that you would like to watch, press the Cast icon to connect Chromecast and press play.