You will need a compatible LG TV to access the Quickflix service. You will also need your LG TV to be connected to the internet.
How do I connect my LG TV to the internet?
- Click the Home button on your LG Remote
- Select Settings > Network > Network Connections
- Select Wireless
- Click Start Connection
- Find your network name in the list of available networks and select it
- Enter your wireless password
- You should now be connected
If you want to set up a wired network, simply plug the ethernet cable between your LG TV and your modem, then select Start Connection.
Where can I find the Quickflix app on my LG?
- Click the Smart button on your LG remote
- Search for "Quickflix" in the smart area and download the application.
- After downloading the app, you will be able to find Quickflix in the My Apps area.
Open the app and sign in using your normal username and password. Your device will automatically be registered to your Quickflix account when you stream your first movie or TV show.