This error is related to the Silverlight plugin, which Quickflix uses to play movies and TV shows on your Windows 8 device.
The error is usually caused by one of two things:
- A setting on your computer that is preventing Silverlight from storing the files needed to play your movie or TV show.
- An issue with the Silverlight plugin itself.
Below are steps you can take that may resolve this issue on your Windows computer.
- Quit all open browsers (You will need to quit this window as well. Print these instructions if possible.)
- Click Settings
- Select Control Panel
- Underneath Programs, select Uninstall a program.
- Locate and select Microsoft Silverlight
- Select Uninstall
If you have Microsfot Silverlight 5.0 or higher installed you should already be be set-up to stream Quickflix Streaming content.