Below are a few issues you could potentially experience on your smart TV, home theatre system and Blu-ray player.
- No Audio
- Sound that fades in and out
- Volume increase and decrease
- Audio out of sync
- No Video
- Distorted Video
- Video that fades in and out
- Video out of sync
First, attempt to stream another movie or TV show on the Quickflix service as this may rule out the first movie or TV show being the problem.
If you have frequent audio or video issues for all the movies and TV shows you're streaming from Quickflix through your device, try the troubleshooting steps below.
Smart TV or other device.
- Audio issues can often be corrected by changing audio tracks on the TV or device, or by adjusting audio settings in the TV or device menu.
- If the picture is stretched or cut off, changing the screen resolution on the TV or device may resolve the issue.
- If your TV has a zoom in and out function, try using this function just in case.
- If you have any other receiver or stereo equipment plugged in to a device separate to your TV, try bypassing them and connecting your device directly to your TV. You can do this by tracing the HDMI cable from the streaming device to where it's plugged in. Unplug the HDMI cable from any receiver/stereo equipment it may be plugged into and plug it directly into the TV.
- If you're using a laptop or tablet, try unplugging any external headphones or speakers to see if you get better sound through the built in speakers.
- If you are using an HDMI cable, try reversing the ends or try a new HDMI cable.