How do I connect my LG TV to the internet?
- Click the Home button on your LG Remote
- Select Settings > Network > Network Connections
- Select Wireless
- Click Start Connection
- Find your network name in the list of available networks and select it
- Enter your wireless password
- You should now be connected
If you want to set up a wired network, simply plug the ethernet cable between your LG TV and your modem, then select Start Connection.
Where can I find the Quickflix app on my LG?
- Click the Home button on your LG remote
- Navigate to the Premium section with your remote control and click on the Quickflix icon.
- Press OK on your remote control.